Monday, August 4, 2008

Joe Torre and Manny Ramirez together...

I find it most interesting that Mr. Goodie two-shoes, Joe Torre, who always followed the Yankees style with his players conforming to a 'higher' standard of dress, appearance, etc. now has just the opposite with 'Manny being Manny' now obviously considered OK as log as Manny continues to hit and play on his terms.
It is also obvious that the Dodgers, as the Red Sox were, are now operatingwith two different rosters... the 24 other players PLUS Manny!
Now, don't get me wrong, I am a Joe Torre admirer, having followed his Yankee managerial career over these past 12 or so years. But, even Mr. Torre will succumb to Mannie's whims as long as he produces. Sad commentary on the world we now live in.
Talking about the world we now live in, I found an excellent source for tickets, on eBay at Clicktix, and on the web at www.ClicktixHub.com Great buys and a complete selection.

No comments: